Open the LearnLinq roadmap to see what we will building next.
New features we added to LearnLinq
- Show a message to the learner upon completing a Learning Path. You can customize the image and text to give it a personal touch.
- Add Target Groups to Learning Paths. Users in that target group are automatically enrolled in the Learning Path. Target Groups are based on Job Title and Organisational Units.
- A learner can cancel his/her enrolment on a Classroom Session. This is limited to Classroom Sessions for which the learner enrolled themselves.
- A learner can cancel his/her enrolment on a Learning Path. This is limited to Learning Paths for which the learner enrolled themselves.
- Classroom Session enroll period. You can set the enrollment period for a Classroom Session. After this period you can decide if there are enough participants to go ahead with the Classroom Session or if you want to reschedule or cancel the Classroom Session.
Small things we added or changed to improve the user expierence.
- Adding a classroom session to a new Edition learning path wil set the default planning to Single Classroom session
- Added a hint to the content of a new Learning Path Template to help new users what to do next
- A loading indicator is shown on slow devices or on slow connections when you open LearnLinq
- Improved error message when logging in a non existent LearnLinq tenant
- The location address is displayed next to the location title where appropriate.
These changes may affect how you work with LearnLinq.
- In the library: We removed the option to archive Learning Path Templates and replaced it with the option to delete a Learning Path Template.
- LearnLinq prevents users to enroll in multiple editions of the same Learning Path template at the same time.
We made a lot of small bug fixes since the first release. To avoid readers getting bored reading through the list we name just a few.
- User Import – Existing Jobs are cleared even when your CSV file did not contain any job columns (JobTitle, OrganizationalUnit etc.)
- Learning Path catalog description – An image in a table is shown too small
- Cannot change Invalid Date of a classroom session
- Classroom Session Enrollment notification is not sent
- Incorrect notification to learner is sent when a learning path is updated
- When a classroom session should be repeated, enrollment date/time is not displayed in the learners view after enrollment on a classroom session
- Compliance management has never been so easy!One of the most important functions of a LMS: Compliance management. To meet all different standards and laws it is very important to be compliant... Verder lezen >
- LearnLinq Release UpdateLearnLinq innovates! LearnLinq has been extended with some new, sophisticated functions. The most important additions will be pointed out in this.. Verder lezen >
- NEW! The ‘’Smart dashboard’’ of LearnLinq LMSWith 22 new customers within 4 months, LearnLinq conquers the Dutch software market. ‘’The simplicity, the usability and the short implementation.. Verder lezen >